MagicStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bears, Demons and Youkais, Oh my!

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bears, Demons and Youkais, Oh my! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bears, Demons and Youkais, Oh my!

Post  Midnight Strike Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:26 pm

The pendant took the attack. The pendant glowed wildly. The scales on Majestic glew more. A blinding light formed hitting the other dragon. The dragon crashed into the ground and disappeared into thin air.

Majestic turned to her normal self. She looked back and saw Tori harmed. "Tori!" Majestic said running over to her. She made a green sphere in her hands. She placed the sphere on Tori. The sphere sinked down. It refreshed Tori and made her concious again. "Are you alright?" Majestic asked.

(Majestic, Ember, and Lady Rose Level up due to the multi-player battle.)

Last edited by Majestic on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Bears, Demons and Youkais, Oh my! - Page 2 Empty Re: Bears, Demons and Youkais, Oh my!

Post  Ember Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:42 pm

Tori felt a cleansing orb move through her skin and explode through her body, a dizzy consiousness popping back into her head again. It was immensly hot, probably an after-effect of the Dragon's beam.
"I could use an aspirin." She muttered sarcastically. Her head was pounding.
She quickly remembered the dragon and propped herself up, looking around for it. The dragon was nowhere to be seen.

"You killed the dragon, right?" Tori guessed. All she remembered doing was hitting the edge of the pendant, then being knocked clean out of the battle.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:18 pm

Majestic sighed of relieve when Tori woke up. "I sent the dragon back to Meteor Island where it belongs. The DNA Souls will deal with it." majestic said. She remembered that Tori and Rose haven't heard of the DNA Souls group. "The DNA Souls consist of 5 teenagers with a DNA of an animal, creature, or something immortal. Icicle, Violet, Shadow, Petunia, and Sea are part of the DNA Souls. Icicle is a white eagle, Violet is a purple bat. Shadow is a black panther. Petunia is a pink butterfly. Sea is a blue whale." Majestic explained.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Rose Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:45 pm

Rose snapped out of daydream. "what happened? Did I miss anything?" Rose said. She felt guilty that she wasn't able to help them. "Are you okay?" Rose said to tori.
Lady Rose
Lady Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:57 pm

"We're ok. The dragon will be handled at Meteor Island." Majestic explained. She picked up a scale left by the dragon. "I guess it was molting." she said.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:58 pm

Some sick, twisted part of Tori laughed at the fact that a dragon was molting like a harmless house cat.
She suddenly felt vandalous, she felt the need to burn something.

"We either burn more demons, or we're outta here." She announced, her headstrong nature pressing clearly into her voice. The Neko's healing abilities had Tori ramped up and read to fight, and she felt the strong need to satisfy her longing for the ashes of a demon.

They were pretty far into the woods, and Tori guessed that even if they left, they'd run into more trouble. She grinned sadistically, her eyes tinted with bloodlust. She loved these woods.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 pm

Majestic giggled. "I thought you'd say that." she said. "You could just burn up some demons or something and I'll heal you up whenever you get worn out. That should give us some training to Level up some more." Majestic said.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:13 pm

Tori laughed at the Neko. Admittedly, her personality was the kind you only had to know for about five minutes before she became predictable. It was just her nature to be flamboyant and headstrong. She was born that way.
It was dark by now, but the falling specks of embers from her last attack spotted the atmosphere with an orange tint of light, like fireflies.

"Where are all those demons that we had a while ago? What are they, scared?" Tori mocked, getting impatient. She knew it was never wise to insult demons or Youkais, but she felt she could take anything down right now.
Filled with the heat of adrenaline and itching for a fight, she felt up to anything and everything.

The Neko obviously had alot of fight in her too; but she wasn't sure of the new girl, Cinderella as she called her.
She didn't seem like the fighting type, but neither did the Neko. By now, she had learnt that this land was full of surprises. It was best to wait and see what 'Cinderella' would do.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:30 pm

"Oh shoot. I should take of my repel necklace." Majestic said. She took of her necklace with a little charm in the shape of a leaf. It was a repel necklace designed to travel without being disturbed. Then, a youkai jumped out of nowhere. It screeched as loud as it can. Majestic's claws shoot out, stabbing the youkai and sending it crashing. "Burn it to ashes if you please. Get it out of it's suffer." Majestic said to Tori. She knew Tori would glady take out the youkai of it's misery.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:06 pm

(I can't RP very well at the moment. *FAILS*)

Tori watched as the Neko stabbed quickly at a miraculously appearing Youkai; letting the beast crash clumsily to the ground., writhing in obvious pain.
"It would be my pleasure." Tori replied darkly, momentarily watching sadistically as the Youkai struggled.

She inhaled deepy, fire igniting somewhere in Tori's surreally animated mind. She felt for the hottest temperature she could conjure, and shot it through her veins in her favoured attack.
As the heat connected with the tips of Tori's fingers, fire ignited upon it's almost immediate contact with the air, shooting out in a wild projectile.

The beast was egulfed in flames, smoke black as the night itself rising from the blaze. It didn't take long for it's form to slowly dissappear.

Tori laughed viciously. It was the most fun she had since she had arrived at this crazy island.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:14 pm

(XD Drink some mlik and you'll be fine. I drink milk whenever I can't RP well. XD Milk...*Drools*)

Majestic saw the youkai fade away. "My repel is supposed to attract stronger things when I take it off. This one was a low level." Majestic pondered. She heard a roar. Out of the trees, a bear came. It's eyes red with fury. It spotted Tori and majestic. It hurled straight at them. Majestic stabbed the bear in it's arm. It bled badly but it kept attacking.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:31 am

(I'm writing about a gruesome battle with a bear while watching a children's show. How does that work? XD)

Tori, alert in her fierce state, leapt out of the way of the incoming mass of fur and muscle. It seemed as though a grizzly bear had tracked them down, rather quickly.

Hunting Brown Bears was a common sport back where Tori lived -Grizzly Bears being one of the more dangerous-, seeing as they loved Blood and Death Sports where she came from. She herself had never fought one before, but had watched plenty of matches against them.

As long as the Neko, Cinderella and herself stayed out of it's reach, they would be fine. But grizzly bears weren't renouned predators for nothing, and had earned their reputation with a good few gruesome kills. It wouldn't be very easy, especially if it's cub was hiding somewhere in the bushes.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:12 am

(XD Ok. XD)

Majestic leaped up and stabbed the bear in it's back. "Make sure not to kill it. It's spelled like most of them are. It needs to lose some blood to get unspelled." Majestic said. The bear roared of pain. "Then I'll heal it. Bears aren't bad here. They're supposed to be friendly. They get spelled often."
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:48 pm

Tori hesitated for a moment. Not killing it?
It would be hard to prevent it's death. She could control her fire, and how hot it burns... But she didn't know how long the bear would hold out for.

It wasn't worth trying. She'd have to find a blade, and do some physical fighting.
In open fights in Colloseums or Dojos, she'd have her double blades. But now, all she had on her was a Swiss Army Knife - a present from her brother- in her pocket, which she carried around for emergencies.

Tori quickly grabbed it from her pocket and readied the sharpest blade, prepared for just about anything.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:50 pm

Majestic stabbed the bear in the leg. It bled badly. The ground surronding the bear was deep red. It roared louder this time.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Rose Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:29 pm

Again Rose was in daydream. "ugh I keep daydreaming do I?" Lady rose joked. She walked up to the bear and punched not caring if she got blood on her hands. "There we go." Rose said looking at her hand.
Lady Rose
Lady Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:11 pm

Majestic got hit hard but steadied herself. The bear tried aiming again but she jumped out of the way. She slashed the bear along it's elbow.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum