MagicStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bears, Demons and Youkais, Oh my!

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Bears, Demons and Youkais, Oh my! Empty Bears, Demons and Youkais, Oh my!

Post  Ember Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:34 pm

Slightly fatigued, Tori quickly got out a bottle of water, her ash-stained hands making black marks on the plastic.
She was having a peek at the Dark Woods the Neko she had met told her of. It was certainly infested with dangerous things; she had already battled plenty of small demons and Youkais.
She didn't want to know how big they got. As small ones, they were pesky and hard to get. As normal ones, they were easy to hit, but had ridiculously high endurance and stamina.

They were fun to take out, and if she were in the battlefield, she would be levelling up, however, in these Woods, the poor monsters were worth nothing to her.
There were trails of ash lining nearby forest floor after her battles. After so much kinetic work, she felt tired and fatigued.
She had gone a long way into the forest, and, of course, had no plans to stop.
Not until she felt satisfied.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Bears, Demons and Youkais, Oh my! Empty Re: Bears, Demons and Youkais, Oh my!

Post  Midnight Strike Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:22 pm

Majestic was sitting in a tree. She saw a trail of ash on the ground. "The million acres of these Woods can't be burned that easily." Majestic said to herself. She saw Tori was again. Majestic put her colak hood over her face. "Let's see if she'll survive in this area." Majestic said.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:33 pm

Tori, upon hearing quiet movement from somewhere around her, paused to listen.
Another rustle in the leaves came from somewhere in front... Different from the first time.
There were obviously two creatures hunting her. She didn't know whether either of them were people, but she stayed alert.

A low growl erupted from a bush, and a small demon jumped out towards her, screeching deafeningly.
Tori leapt into action, jumping to narrowly avoid the small demon's attack.
She ignited a line of fire on the ground, which sped towards the demon. Tori's flame combusted in a small explosion, but the Demon jumped out of the attack unharmed.
"Sneaky brat..." Tori murmured. The little ones were always hard to hit.

Frustrated, she purely intensified her line of fire, and engulfed the demon. Another deafening screech; and it fell to the ground, wounded. Tori walked over to it and picked it up, snapped it's neck and let it drop to the ground again.
There were small flames on some leaves around her; and she quickly ceased power to them. They obediently fizzled out.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:39 pm

"She's good at battling." Majestic said. She absorbed the energy of the dead Demon and formed it into an energy sphere. She sent the sphere to Tori. The energy sphere refreshed Tori of her energy. "She should get more active with that." Majestic said.

Last edited by Majestic on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:49 pm

Tori felt a lukewarm power move through her, like a soothing explosion. It seemed to wipe the fatigue clean out of her, and knock oxygen back into her lungs. Her scratches, wounds and sore bones felt less debilitating.
What on Earth was that...? She thought to herself, spinning around to try and find the cause. She only saw the intense forests and bush around her.

Slightly tacken aback, she scratched her head, wondering what had just blessed her with a healing spell. She knew it was a spell, it had to be.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:53 pm

"I guess I'm well hidden in the trees. She still can't see me." Majestic said. She rested her head against the tree. Her bell chimed in the wind.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:58 pm

A loud soft bell sounded through the air. It was quiet, but it was enough to make Tori suspect someone was here.
She still scanned the forest, unable to see anybody.
"Hey! Who's out there?" She called, although careful not to make it too loud in case of any more hungry demons or bears. Or bored Youkais.

Tori waited for more sounds. She hated not being able to see people, she felt so vulnerable.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:02 pm

The wind blew hard. Majestic's bell chimed even louder. "Up here." Majestic called down to Tori. "My bell blew my cover. Oh well. It's better for you to know I'm here."
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Rose Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:08 pm

Rose followed the girls. all of a sudden a youkai was behind her. Rose didn't lay a single eye on the youkai. instead she hit the with her arm without looking. She turned around and battled the youkai. "HIYA!" Rose said while kicking the youkai. (She's a black belt :'D) "Oh, god this youkai is strong" Rose thought. The youkai was about to hit her instead she punched the youkai really hard and there it fainted. "There." Rose said while whiping her hands.

"the girl she's here and another girl." Rose thought.

Last edited by Lady Rose on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lady Rose
Lady Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:15 pm

Majestic turned around, hearing a noise. It was Rose, a girl she met in the Village. "Did she see me in the tree?" Majestic said to herself.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:39 am

Tori felt quite disorientated in all the confusion; there were at least three new voices around now.
She heard the cry of a Youkai, and two human voices, which she wasn't sure were good voices or not.

"Show yourselves." She called out threateningly, feeling adrenaline rise in her blood again.
She hated when people hid from her. It annoyed her to no end.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:12 am

Majestic jumped from the tree and landed one her two feet safely. Her cat tail swayed. "It's me, Majestic." Majestic said.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:19 pm

Tori spun around and saw the Neko she met the other night, standing right behind her.
She supressed any startled feeling, and raised her eyebrow at the Neko.
"Well well, Pussycat. We meet again?" She asked, still not forgetting the nickname she gave the Neko.

She continued to wonder where the other rustles came from; but had narrowed her search down to somewhere in the bushes.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:38 pm

Majestic rested her head against a tree. "Home sweet home..." Majestic sighed.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Rose Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:13 pm

Rose came out. 'That's her name! Majestic!" Rose thought. "i'm sorry, I didn't mean to hide." Rose said.
Lady Rose
Lady Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:04 pm

Tori blinked at the newcomer, somewhat surprised.
The girl didn't seem like the type who was accustomed to places like these; she had a rather sweet appearance; dresses, blouses, jewellery...
Tori much rathered her own ruffian nature and appeal.

"Hello there, Cinderella. What brings you to these dark woods?" She mocked. Although the girl couldn't have gotten through without a battle, so Tori readied herself in case of a firey temper.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:14 pm

When the two weren't looking, Majestic leaped up into the tree and jumped from tree to tree. "This is place has a lot of trees, no kidding." Majestic said to herself.

Last edited by Majestic on Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:21 am

"Thanks eagle-eye." Tori replied sarcastically, a dry monotone tainting her voice.
It was pretty hard to miss, there were trees tediously spotting the woods every few steps.

She watched with mild amusement as the Neko leapt from tree to tree like an acrobat. She was just as Tori expected a Neko would be; stealthy, fast, jumpy, and... Somewhat reserved and refined.

The new girl standing beside her, however, was a new story.
"What's your name, Cinderella?" Tori asked. Although she did and always would plan to call the girl Cinderella, it was nice to know.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:31 am

Majestic heard a high-pitched sound. It was a disturbing sound. Majestic covered her ears and fell off the tree. She splashed into a lake. She went to the surface to breathe. "What the heck was that?" she wondered to herself.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Rose Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:12 pm

"I'm rose by the way" Rose said
she heard the high pitchednoice.
"Get ready to battle guys." Rose warned.
Lady Rose
Lady Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:14 pm

Tori clenched her fists together. A high pitched noise resonated through the woods; and it irritated Tori to no end.
It only aggrovated her. She was itching for a fight now.
She raised her closed fists in readiness, moving into a fighting stance. Heat surged through her veins, ready to shoot through.
"Where are they...?" She murmured dryly.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Majestic climbed out of the lake. She listened closely. A dragon flew by heading straight towards Tori and Rose. Majestic jumped in front of them. She formed a sphere in her hands. The sphere unleashed an icy beam. The dragon got caught in the ice. The dragon fired a fire beam melting the ice. "Dragons never attack here. They live on Meteor Island." Majestic said.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:38 pm

Tori was paralysed in shock for a moment. She took a second to recover, and jumped quickly out of the way of the Dragon's next beam, almost falling off her knees from the recoil
"What is a Dragon doing here?!" She yelled, watching as it's beam missed the group, instead burning a now smouldering and blackened tree and singing those around it.

Instinctively, she flung herself into battle mode, heat blazing through her veins and out the tips of her fingers in a monumental blaze, shooting wild flames and ash towards the beast.
The Dragon was quick. It snaked evasively out of the way; Tori's volatile, blazing missile simply hitting the beast's tail . It seemed to do some damage, but it was only the tail. The Dragon was momentarily knocked out of balance, but it regained itself quickly; showing no signs of surrender.

"Damn it!" Tori cursed angrily; ducking from another explosive beam. The dragon looked less than happy with Tori. She felt the Dragon might be thinking about dinner right then.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:33 am

Majestic's dragon pendant glew. Not yet.... she said to herself. Her claws shoot out from her black bracelets. She was swift and quick. She leaped up. While leaping up, she stabbed the Dragon in one of the wings with her calws. Black goo ozed from the wing. The Dragon turned around in pain. It fired a red beam at Tori and Rose again. Majestic jumped in front of them. She took the attack instead.

After the beam faded, Majestic fell to her knees. She stabbed her claws into the ground. She absorbed nutrients. She changed the nutrients into energy. Majestic's dragon pendant glew more. She sighed. The dragon pendant unleashed a bright, blinding light.

After the light faded, Majestic was in the form of a Dragon. The dragon pendant was around her neck. Majestic roared. Use an attack on my pendant...... Majestic sent messages to Tori. Majestic's dragon red eyes stared at the other Dragon. The other Dragon's eyes were an evil green. It seemed spelled. Majestic's black scales glew, absorbing energy.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:25 pm

Use an attack on my pendant...

Tori almost jumped from surprise. She wasn't experienced much with telepathy, and hearing Neko's voices in her head came as an awful shock to her.
She did as she was told, though. Again, heat surged through her veins out and the tips of her fingers, igniting immediately as it touched with the air; projecting a lethal blast towards the pendant on the ground. But it was such a small target...
Her blast destroyed a line of grass, but merely hit the edge of the pendant.

The non-Majestic dragon looked less than happy again. It shot a strong beam towards Tori.
But Majestic wasn't there to protect her that time...
Tori was blown back like a fly, crashing into a limp roll through the grass. She saw the woods darken as her vision faded, and felt her body heating up like a frying pan.
She knew she'd been hit. It was the last thought she had before falling into the depths of unconsiousness.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum