MagicStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surrealism, Tori?

2 posters

Go down

Surrealism, Tori? Empty Surrealism, Tori?

Post  Ember Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Tori's breath turned white as it left her mouth, the cold atmosphere of the mountain's icy slope playing with her patience.
It felt awfully surreal to her, a land of pristine white and sub-zero temperatures. She longed to see the snow melt into water, too watch it slide gracefully down the hill.

She would have to contain herself, though. Hiking up this hill was work enough, and besides, melting the snow would probably get her in a spot of trouble.
She had been battling the cold all day, trekking up the mountain slope. Her boots were soaked with cold water from all the ice she accidentally melted in the process of warming her feet, and sleet was lodged in the many folds of her jacket.

Tori regretted wearing her normal jacket, as it only covered just past her chest -for fashion reasons-, and her tank top left her stomach exposed. It just gave her that much more work in heating herself up.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Surrealism, Tori? Empty Surrealism, Tori?

Post  Midnight Strike Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:13 pm

(You decided to post it in the Snowy Mountain Shops? XD)

Majestic heard the snow glisten in the wind. It snowed all year long. Majestic wrapped her scarf tighter around her neck. There seemed to be a snowstrom tonight. Majestic lived in the Dark Woods, where the snow was forbidden. Majestic would be warm there. Warn home warm. Yet it was dangerous.

Majestic saw Tori struggling acorss the snow. She seemed cold. "Hello, Tori. There seems to be a snowstorm tonight. Where will you be staying?" Majestic asked. "You seem cold. here, this will keep you warm." Majestic said handing Tori a red necklace. "It keeps you warm when you wear it."
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Surrealism, Tori? Empty Re: Surrealism, Tori?

Post  Ember Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:19 pm

(OH SHI--vers. Shivers, yes, that's what I meant. XD
Can you move it? I could have sworn that I posted it in the mountains... BUT NO. Ember is STOOPID today. XD)

Tori almost slipped on the icy dirt when the Neko's familiar voice came... Seemingly out of nowhere.
"Hey there, Pussycat. I'll be camping out in the cold tonight, scary as that sounds." She replied calmly, eyeing the necklace suspiciously. The Neko's magic had always surprised her, but it was better than nothing.
It was worth a shot.

Tori gently took the Necklace, wondering what funny magic would keep her warm here.
"Thanks." She added, nodding thankfully.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:26 pm

(Watch it missy. XD Ok I'll move it. (If I knew how. I'll just figure it out. T_T))

"In that kind of weather we're MagicStar will be suffering in tonight? The necklace should help you." Majestic said. She got used to her nickname since she heard it all the time. "Be careful on the slope. It's very slippery."
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:35 am

(I'll be a good girl. XD)

"Yeah, like a bit of cold weather's gonna scare me off." Tori muttered in a dry, sarcastic tone. She hated cold weather, but she wasn't going to stop her from staying on the mountain that night. She was determined to reach the top, no matter what.

However, Tori smirked as she realised that the Neko seemed quite used to her nickname now.
Have I been using it that long? She thought. She hadn't noticed the time fly by, obviously.
Tori often lost track of days... Months, weeks. She never knew.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:16 am

(XD)

"I see you have some sarcasim." Majestic giggled. The ice was slippery but she was used to it. She sometimes held onto the pine trees for support. She trudged along the ice with no worries.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:44 pm

Tori simply smiled in reply. She never giggled, she just wasn't the giggling type. She would laugh, she would chuckle. But she never giggled. If Tori giggled, you were pretty darn special to her.

Despite how much she wished for her Motor Bike right now, she had to leave it at the base of the mountain. It was too slippery for it to operate, and it would eventually get too steep.
Tori brushed a few flecks of snow off her now pale nose. She hated the cold, and she hated being white as a ghost. It made her look like death itself, with the way she dressed.

But she needed to be here; an important step in Pyrokinetics was learning to embrace the cold as well as the heat. She didn't have a clue why, nor could she make any sense of it. But she was always told she needed to do so.
"Elders..." She muttered dryly, almost inaudibly.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:30 pm

"This would be better if there wasn't any ice. But that wouldn't be Snowy Mountain. You have to get used to it. This is a world to survive in after all." Majestic explained. "Elders?"
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:05 pm

Tori sighed; she must have muttered loud enough to be heard.
"The Elders? A bunch of old people who I have to take orders from. Idiots, they all are." She replied, her voice raspy and an with obviously irritated taint to it.

But Tori spoke the truth. She hated the Elders with every fibre of her being, and would do just about anything to escape them. Their musky smell, their reminiscent ways of dressing, their weak voices... Their old and frail bones. She doubted the mental health of them too, they weren't strong kinetics anymore. Just wasted skins of what used to be power, as if it were sucked right out of them like a tube of toothpaste.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:16 pm

"In MagicStar, you can forget all your worries, unless you can survive. The dangers these days are getting crazier and crazier. I heard rumors of demons attacking others during their sleep. The guards have scattered everywhere but they have ended up being a pile of bones. Something has a hunger problem out there. But those rumors are from one of the farther islands. Meteor Island is filled with dragons. It's mostly on fire with dragon breath instead of meteors." Majestic explained. She trudged along stopping at some trees to catch her breath.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down