MagicStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do you get your inspiration from?

2 posters

Go down

Where do you get your inspiration from? Empty Where do you get your inspiration from?

Post  Ember Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:57 pm

Where do you get your inspiration from?
How do you get ideas for RP's?
What was the inspiration for your MagicStar RP Character?

Tori's Inspiration was the song 'Firestarter' combined with this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Qn_LkOhGg

I would embed it, but MagicStar doesn't want me to. XD

Mind you, I love the stupid laugh the guy does it the video. You know, the: 'Dur hur hur hur!" At the start. XD
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Where do you get your inspiration from? Empty Where do you get your inspiration from?

Post  Midnight Strike Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:21 am

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................*Thinks for a long time*

Well, there's a little secret Majestic has in MagicStar. My inspiration were probably dragons. Black dragons with red eyes. Majestic's dragon pendant is black and has red eyes. Well this song inspired me:

Since Giratina is a dragon with a bit of black and red eyes, that's my inspiration. This remix is beyond awesome.

I wonder why MagicStar wouldn't let you. Some videos cannot be embed with websites. Maybe that file wasn't appropiate. Who knows.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Where do you get your inspiration from? Empty Re: Where do you get your inspiration from?

Post  Ember Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:27 pm

What, a Flamethrower? Innappropriate? Nope. It's just fire. XD

Giratina was a pain to battle. It took me months, because through a glitch, it took the place of the Starly your supposed to battle at the start.
Giratina owned me. And that's the end of it. XD

But Giratina is a cool inspiration! 8D

So far, we've got a giant Flamethrower, and Giratina. Cooool. :B
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Where do you get your inspiration from? Empty Re: Where do you get your inspiration from?

Post  Midnight Strike Sat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 pm

MagicStar must of gone coocoo then. XD

I used a masterball on Giratina. I got the Griseious orb for it. I have no idea how to spell Griseious. D8

Yup. I'm starting to like dragons. I got Giratina, Dialga, and Palkia in Pokemon Platinum. 3 legendaries all to me. 8D

Last edited by Majestic on Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I mispelled somethings)
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sat Jun 20, 2009 11:38 pm

Ahhh, Dragon Pokemon hate me.
Seriously, they keep on using all these attacks that put my pokemon to sleep, or paralyse them or something... And then kill them. They seriously own me. XD

Which is why I cheat and use Masterballs! 8D
I cheated and caught Darkrai. It was so fun! Cool
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:12 pm

XD I have Lv. 88 Empoleon named Dialpa right now. As you can see, Dialpa has some fragments of Dialga and Palkia.

I passed the event where you need the Lunar Wing for the little boy. I don't have the Member Card yet. How do you get the Member Card? I want to have 4 legendaries no matter what.

I try to catch Mesprit but it runs away from me. I accidentally defeated Uxie and Azelf.

I have 5 little faces flying around on my Marking Map. Mesprit, Cressilia, Zapdoes, Moltres, and Articuno are on the loose.

(I think we should discuss the Pokemon in the Gaming Time section.)
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum