MagicStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warming up?

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Warming up? Empty Warming up?

Post  Ember Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:55 pm

Tori sucked nochalantly on the Cherry Lollipop in her mouth, and lifted her wrist up to check her watch.
7:00 PM, 6th JUNE.
She sighed. It was starting to get dark.
She had come to Volanoe Ruins on her Motor Bike, and it was certainly fun speeding around the sharp corners on the way. It was the kind of death-defying thing she liked.
Feeling bored, and slightly cold, Tori lifted her hand and concentrated on her palm.

A strong warmth shot through her veins to her palm, and with a strong tingling, a small flame ignited in the center of her palm.
She laughed, and started to form different shapes with the flame.
She stretched it to a large diamond, a square, a triangle, a heart...
A heart.
Tori stopped for a moment, staring at the figure she made.
The only love she ever had was her fire.

It's warm... I'll keep it lit for a while.
She thought. An excuse to watch the flame writhe around the outline of the heart.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Warming up? Empty Re: Warming up?

Post  Midnight Strike Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:06 pm

Majestic walked around the ruins holding a fragment of a ruin. It was a hardend rock of lava. Majestic plopped the piece back into it's ruin. She saw a girl she hadn't met before. "She seems like she can survive in MaigStar." she said to herself. Majestic's cloak hood was still over her head. She walked towards the girl. "My name is Majestic." she said. Her cat tail swayed slowly. Her cat ears twitched.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Tori heard a quiet voice from the shadows; and let go of the flame, the fire instantly dissapearing.
She turned to see a girl in a cloak, looking awfully shady. Upon further inspection, Tori realised the girl had cat ears and a tail.
Hm. Must be one of those Nekos that Tourist guy told me about. She thought to herself.

"Yo." She replied simply "My name's Tori. Pyromaniac." she added. Tori held out her hand for the Neko to shake, still soothingly warm.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Majestic shook Tori's hand. "Usually, I don't say my name to people, but, it looks like you can survive in MagicStar. There's a demon in every dark place you step in. Like this place." Majestic said. her dragon pendant shined in the moonlight. She purred. "I'm a Neko as you can see. The last one living here. My paarents used to live here, but they got poisined." she said.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:25 pm

"Demons? Pfft. Not afraid of a few fairytales." Tori mocked, a sly smile on her face. She never beleived in demons, but this land was strange. Although that didn't sway her.
"Woah, poisoned? Not cool. I can imagine it must be lonely." She added. Feeling slightly cold, she shot another heat surge through her veins and summoned it to her hand, a small line of fire flickering around the surface of her palm.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Majestic held a jar in her hand. A demon was trapped in it. "Do you still don't beileve in them?" she asked. The demon screeched.
"I'm used to it. I see my parents in the graveyard at night. Their souls roaming around the graveyard. The demons' eyes surronding the mist..." she said. She had drained the life of the people who poisined her parents. She never mentioned about it to anybody.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:33 pm

Tori flinched and covered her ears as the horrid creature in the jar screeched, loud and peircing.
"That was awful, how do you-... Wait, did you just read my thoughts?" Tori asked, somewhat drawn back.

Tori thought for a minute, then carefully stopped in an attempt to keep her thoughts to her own confined mind. She wasn't used to people like this.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:34 pm

"My mom was telepathic. I could read minds." Majestic's claws shot out from three silver hoels in her black bracelets. She squeezed the jar until it broke, destroying the demon along with it.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:44 pm

Tori watched as the Neko broke the jar and impaled the demon, glass fraying all over the blackened ground.
"Nice trick. What else have 'ya got, Pussycat?" Tori smiled, officially deeming the Neko with a nickname. The Neko was displaying somewhat refined power, and Tori guessed that she hadn't seen anywhere near all of it.

She took a close look at the slaughtered demon. "Bleh. Wretched little thing." she mumbled, drawing away from it and back up to the Neko.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:08 pm

Majestic touched a nearby boulder with one of her calws. The boulder burst into crumbs. The wind blew it away. She absorbed the demon through her claws and took the energy. "This was the demon of a youkai I defeated. The demons of monsters and youkais are their souls. There are regular demons as well." Majestic said.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:26 pm

"Hm. Pretty snazzy, Pussycat. Not bad." Tori cooed, watching as small shards of the rock fell to the ground.
"I'm pretty sure you already have a good idea of what I do for power." She added. Just in case, she swiftly brought a small line of fire down her arm, crawling over her hand. Nice and warm... she thought to herself.

This Neko, strange though she was, was rather mysterious. Tori liked mysterious. Unwinding mysterious people gave her something slightly less self-destructive to do.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:42 pm

"MagicStar was created hwen Earth and a mysterious planet had an elicispe at the same time next to each other. I lived in Magic Star by then. The same night when the eclispe happened, our dimension teleported between both dimension Earth and the mysterious planet. That when a portal appeared acorss the world of Earth. Hundreds or portals were scattered in that world. Every bad thing on Earth that happend was proccessed on the mysterious planet. Monsters, youkais, and demons were created. They appeared in MagicStar. MagicStar used to be in peril danger, but two siblings saved the planet, Seru and Kieletu. Seru was the sister who wanted an adventure. Kieletu followed Seru into the portal since he was her brother." Majestic said. She had said MagicStar's history and savior.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:49 pm

"O...Kay. I'll keep that in mind." Tori replied, not really knowing what to say.
"Hey, have you ever seen an Aurora Borealis? You know, like, the Northern Lights?" She asked unexpectedly. Tori had seen them before. They were amazing.

To demonstrate, she concentrated purely on one spot in the air. With one sudden combustion, a red aura melted through the air. Cold Fire, as she called it.
"Looks like that, but with more colours." She added. "Seen one?"
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:55 pm

"I've seen one. The last one I saw was on a lonely night. I saw a mysterious figure with red eyes. It seemed be surronding by a dark aura. It ignored me." she said. She shuddered at the thought of the figure. She had no idea what it was...or who it was.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:00 pm

"Could be just an illusionist trying to give you a fright." Tori suggested. Plenty of times had she seen an illusionist try to frighten or trick her. All of those times, they ran away with third degree burns.

"Say, Pussycat, I don't even know where your from. You come from the Village, right?" She asked, suddenly curious.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Sat Jun 06, 2009 8:09 pm

"It diidn't seem like an illusion." she said. Majestic wasn't so sure what it was.

"I was born in the Dark Woods, the most dangerous part of the MagicStar dimension. The Dark Woods may seem over more than a billion acres. It may have more than a million trees. And monsters, demons, and youkais." she said. Her home wasn't very pleasent.

Last edited by Majestic on Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:17 pm

"Dark Woods? I've only ever heard of that place. Don't particularly wanna go." Tori replied. She lifted her gaze up towards the moon, which was hanging dimly above the horizon.

"I come from a completely different place. Obsessed with Football, we are back there. Alot of violent sports." She added, matter-of-factly. There were alot of bloodsports where she came from. It might have been why she was the way she was.

"Hey look, the first star!" Tori laughed, pointing at a faint white dot in the sky. "They say it's good luck to see the first star of visible at night." she added.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:23 pm

Majestic looked up. "That's not a star!" she said "It's the Venture Comet!" The Venture Comet covered the whole sky with pixiedust when zooming across the sky. It only appeared once a year. It brought good luck and destroyed 5 monsters, youkais, or demons. Starry Island was the only place to see the Venture Comet. Apparently it's more visible on the top of the Starry Inn and the Beach. As the comet soared high, the starry sky made it's appearence. Millions of stars were scattered over the sky. Pixiedust spread over the sky. The northern lights appeared. "That's rare." Majestic said. "That many things don't happen in one night." All the wonders were then being sucked. A black hole appeared in teh sky. "Oh no. The wonders must of been trying to escape." Mjaestic said. Something black appeared in her hand. "Black Hole Eater!" A dragon shot out the black sphere destroyig the Black Hole. The wonders spread out over the sky. The northern lights disappeared and the starry sky disappeared. The comet still shot out. "The northern lights only appear in Winter and the Starry Sky appears in Summer. It's Spring right now. Fall has a Meteor Shower in Meteor Island. Meteor Island hasn't been discovered except in books." Majestic said.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:11 pm

Tori stared blankly at the sky, the comet's light reflecting in her eyes. She was awestruck, she didn't know what to say.
A black hole had just opened up, and gotten eaten by a giant dragon right in front of her eyes.
This Neko was definantly out of the ordinary.

"Okay... That was wierd." She stated bluntly. She wasn't a girl of many words when it came to situations like these.
She distracted herself, popping her lollipop back into her mouth and fiercly sucking on it, the cherry flavour absorbing into her tongue.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:16 am

"Something terrible must of happened on Earth for it to be processed on the mysterious planet and to be made into a Black Hole." Majestic explained. She dropped to her knees. She had forgotten that spells wear her out. "Spells take most of my energy." she said.

Last edited by Majestic on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:51 am

Tori stared at the exhausted Neko writhing before her.
Being a Kinetic, her command over fire relied on her own energy as well, but it didn't take that much effort to take control over it. Not if you used it smartly.
She remembered a time when she tried to simply create an abundance of fire in the shape of a square, instead of widening the first. There was almost a bushfire.

Overall, her power (relying on mental energy), wasn't so draining. The Neko's magic was different, and appeared to just drain.
"Ouch." She replied. It was a simple word, stating everything needed. She never saw much need to elaborate these things.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:59 am

Majestic stabbed her claws into the ground. She absorbed nutrients. The nutrients were changed into energy. Majestic got up. "I feel much better now." she said.

Last edited by Majestic on Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:40 pm

Tori raised an eyebrow at the Neko. It only ever took Tori a moment to gather her strength, unless she was fighting something way out of her league. But this Neko was lucky she could just take the energy from something..

"Well well, pussycat. Very nice tricks." She replied with a smug smile. The Neko appeared as if she could stand alot of teasing, and was a level fight. She decided she'd stay as an ally.
Tori's watched beeped loudly, obnoxiously repeating the beep until she irritably pressed a button. She quickly glanced at the time, too.

8:00 PM

"Hm. Still early." She added, raising her gaze back to the now normal sky, dotted with shining stars.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:26 pm

Majestic's hood of her cloak was blown from her face from the wind. Majestic's bell chimed as the wind blew it. Her hair dropped down to her hips. "Jeez. She saw me." she said to herself. She tried to keep her identity hidden. Majestic took off her cloak. Her bell chimed again.

Last edited by Majestic on Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:43 pm

"Hm? Why so frantic, pussycat?" Tori asked, knowing the Neko was trying to hide something.
She tilted her head curiously, taking note of the Neko's appearance. She appeared quite elegant without the cloak.
Of course, it was like a polar opposite to Tori. The Neko's skirts and gauze sleeves, and Tori's biker gloves, denims and jacket.
Ember
Ember

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum