MagicStar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battling A Youkai

2 posters

Go down

Battling A Youkai Empty Battling A Youkai

Post  Midnight Strike Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:58 pm

Majestic sped on the Battle Field. A youkai pinned her down. Majestic was ano0ther the youkai. "Let me go!" she screamed. "Battle! Battle!" the youkai cried. Majestic agreed to battle She would destroy this pesky youkai. The youkai blasted a firey beam at Majestic. "Furline Rod!" Majestc said. A black rod appeared in her hand. She spun the rod between two fingers and showed it the beam. The beam was reflected as it hit the rod. The beam vanished. "Shadowy beam!" A dark beam struck the youkai. The youkai created a spell while resisting the pain. The spell caused her to lose energy. She fell to her knees. Her claws shot out from three silver holes that were in her black bracelets. She inserted the claws into the ground and absorbed the nutrients. She changed the nutrients into enrgy. "Dark Slash!" Majestic slashed the youkai. The youkai screeched. "YIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" it cried. It vanished into thin air. Majestic fell. She managed to get up but fell again. She lay on the ground. She was weak. Dark Slash takes tons of energy. Majestic lay there.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

http://wolfpackheart.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Battling A Youkai Empty Re: Battling A Youkai

Post  Lady Rose Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 pm

Rose was behind a strange tree, watching this girl battling some type of monster. "Oh, great globs she looks hurt." Rose mumbled. She remembered the day at the village, "find out her name on my own? impossible." Rose mumbled again.
Rose remained behind the tree.

Last edited by Lady Rose on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lady Rose
Lady Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:27 pm

Majestic gripped the ground. "Those...demons...Youkais...are...demons...after...all" she said wearily. She stood up feeling pain. She fell back down again. She looked at her dragon pendant. The pendant had a the shaoe of a dargon's head. Majestic made the pendant herself. The head was made out of onyx jewel and the eyes were made out of ruby jewels. Her name was engraved on the back.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Rose Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:22 pm

"her name.... maybe it's on the necklace!" Rose mumbled. She looked at the girl. The girl looked tired, and injured. "I should help her." Rose said to herself. Rose went walking towards the girl.

Last edited by Lady Rose on Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lady Rose
Lady Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Midnight Strike Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:45 pm

Majestic saw the girl that she met in he village walking toward her. "W-what are you doing here?" Majestic said wearily. The back of the pendant was exposed and te Majestic's name was visible.
Midnight Strike
Midnight Strike
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down